Sunday, September 9, 2007

Wedding as a guest.....

Derick & I had the opportunity to actually attend a wedding yesterday at Union Missionary Baptist Church...as a guest...can you believe it. It was the first time in years that we have been to a wedding and not been the photographers. Boy, Stephanie sure was beautiful and it was a very emotional ceremony. Here are a few images I captured sitting amoung the crowd. I love the expressions of the bridal party. Enjoy and congradulations Stephanie and Sha'Michael.


I think Stephanie was a little nervous!

I love how her grandmother looks so proud and endearing.


I think this was my favorite image...daddy giving away his lttle girl and the handsome groom coming forth to claim her as his bride. Awww



Look at these HOT girls haha...This is me and my best bud Megan at the reception.

No comments: