Monday, September 10, 2007

Stephanie & Josh

Deciding about a location to do engagement portraits can be a hard, mind twisting ordeal, but when Stephanie told me that her dad owned a yacht I knew we had to go there! Derick & I were totally stoked when we arrived, so many great photo opts and to top it off, a beautiful sun set. Stephanie & Josh were so much fun and made us feel right at home at sea.

I was a little worried on the ride to the area we were going to dock because this was labor day weekend and there were many boat sailing the water way. Derick & I do not exactly have sea legs...we did have a couple stumbles & a few close calls but both of us & the equipment remained dry. I told Derick if he starts to fall in ...at lease throw me the camera. ha ha. Enjoy!


Stephanie is so cute with her Shirley Timple hair !






Titanic....but we did not sink...but the love affair is equal




Dr. White's boat, Suture Self IV. That's pretty comical for a plastics MD

No comments: