Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Jenn & Dan ESession






O.k this has to have been one of my most favorite eshoots, Jenn is my good friend and my Twilight pal!! Jennifer and Dan are going to marry in May at Greenfield Lake with the reception in Carolina Beach. I have heard every detail of this wedding, well for more than one reason, and feel very connected to this event. I have given all my witty advice to Jenn and she even listened! When she started talking esession we had plans to go DTW but Dan veto'd that idea and suggested FF. Uh, well, we are at FF like at least once every couple of weeks shooting couples so I really was not that excited about photographing them there too....until Jennifer recommended we throw in a little Twilight to the mix. I searched google and found some spicy pics of Edward (yum) and Bella posing for Vanity Fair and loved the light patterns. I let those images kind of lead my way in their session - very sexy and fun.
Slide Show Link - MUST VIEW!!!!!
Thanks for a great session guys!!


No comments: