Monday, July 13, 2009

Brittany & Dan's Esession

Brittany and Dan choose to do their e-session at the Oceanic Pier and southend of Wrightsville Beach so out we went. It was a fun time, especially laughing at Brittany :O) Dan was a little nervous but he soon warmed up. Maybe it was all those cracks about Twilight I was making. Brittany and I love, love the Twilight Series by Stephanie Meyer. I do not know why all the men I know, Derick & Dan included, turn their noses up to it. Any who...I highly recommend reading them to anyone who is still debating. Man those books are like crack - one taste and your hooked! We are anxiously awaiting the New Moon release in November - maybe it will be better considering their extra cash flow this time. Well enough about that - here is Brittany & Dan lovin it up on the beach. Oh and stay tuned for Brittany's wedding images soon!







No comments: