Saturday, November 1, 2008

Jana & Bill - Charleston, SC

Bill and Jana are a fun, fun couple. Derick and I were a little nervous heading down to Charleston to photograph and meet Jana and Bill for the first time. Quickly into our session, we discovered they were just as corny as we are...so we hit it off. Lots of jokes and sweet sarcasm made the time fly by. We could have easily spent the Whole Day photography...all the great locations and Jana & Bill where up for anything. We spent 4 hours snapping away but only covered like 4 blocks...that is how great the scenery is. After shooting at the Battery and downtown, we headed out to beach to catch the sunset. We had a fabulous time and we can not wait for the wedding this January. I bet the bridal party we be a hoot too. Check out some of my favs.








To my friend, Jennifer, yes I was lying on the ground for this shoot but it is cool...so that makes it all worth it :O)


Bill thought I was crazy for choosing this location, but I just love silly signs...love it





Thanks guys for a GREAT session and helping us feel right at home...See ya soon.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

WE LOVE IT!!!! Awesome job!!!! -Jana & Bill