Sunday, August 31, 2008

Megan and Jason

Megan and Jason tied the knot August 23rd at St. Mark's Catholic Church and had the reception at the Atlantis in Topsail Island. Megan and Jason are so cute...redheads with tons of freckles...almost a guarantee for some cutie redhead babies !! Megan and Jason are both very athletic, she played, I think, almost every sport out there including softball. So when I saw this ball in her dad's office I had to use it. Pretty cool shot if I do not say so myself :O) Megan & Jason's wedding and reception were a blast...partly because of Party Gras DJ and super cool family. They danced and had a large time and I am glad we were they to enjoy it too. Here is a couple of the fun beach shots.





Congrats.....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Fun wedding. Love the baseball shot.