Friday, July 11, 2008

Chris & Regina's E-Session

Regina & Chris are getting married in September, so we headed out to do their e-session on Wednesday. Regina wanted to do the session at FF but I suggested we also go down to the Boardwalk at Carolina Beach. Boy did it pay off...we were able to get some really cool shots of the couple...even some a little sexy :O) Of course then we headed out to the beach. Below are some of their images, normally I do a first pick of one image, but I just could not decide this time.




I think this is my favorite shot :O)
Well I lied, I like this one too !


This shot is so mob...with the b&w and black sunglasses.




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What the heck Christy Piner? Oh so sexy. lol. The one on the rocks is cool.

Unknown said...

Bringing Sexy back for sure!... Great work