Monday, May 12, 2008

Emily & Mike's 1st Pick - well sort of

Saturday we photographed Emily and Mike's wedding. If you follow our blog you may recognize them from the E-session in the NC mountains. O.K. I just want to say I don't even know if I am recovered yet from the excitement and energy level of this wedding...WHAT A DAY :) We had the privilege at this wedding to work along with I think our best couple of the year plus some great vendors including Verzaals Florist and Life Stage Videography.....can not wait to see the video. Stay tuned to Matt & Melissa's blog to see the day in motion @ http://www.lifestagevideography.com/ for that. Emily and Mike are truly one of a kind and are head over heals in love with each other...their love is just electrifying and I could not wait to share their images with everyone. So take a look at a few of my favorite shots ( hard to choose just a few ).

This first images I love: I asked Emily why she planned to wear these birds in her hair - very nontraditional - and she said " I love the freedom birds symbolize ". That just speaks volumes for her personality. Check out that cool detail of Emily's dress too :)

Roberta from Verzaals Florist did Emily's flowers...Boy what a WONDERFUL and whimsical job. Truly her best work !!!


Love it !!!!! Good job Dpiner :)


Matt (Life Stage) and Derick stopped traffic on FRONT STREET ! for this shot but I love it.


Congrats Emily & Mike have a great honeymoon in the Mountain driving your Harley !!!!!

No comments: