Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Allyson & Tim

Last Wednesday we headed out to South Port to do Allyson & Tim's engagement session. We had a great time strolling the quaint streets and checking out the sights. Allyson and Tim are getting married in April at Orton Plantation...which will be beautiful, so we decided that South Port would be perfect for their southern wedding.

Allyson and Tim are a great couple to work with...each just laughing the session away, either at us or the silly things we made them do :) Either way they had no compliant and now have wonderful images to prove it. Take a look. I love high heels with blue jeans :)



The signature hanging swings at the waterway were breath taking a sun set.
Even found this crazy church bus...I was like go lean on that bus and they were like well O.K. I got the shot I was hoping for ~ see told you guys ~

This is my favorite image from the session !

Thanks guys !

No comments: