Friday, December 14, 2007

Steph & Josh

November 3, 2007 Stephanie and Josh were married at Trinity United Methodist Church with their reception following in the Cape Fear Country Club. We had a great time photographing this couple. You may recognize them, they had been blogged before ( engagement pis on a yacht...fun stuff). I have to say that this has been one of favorite couples of 2007. Stephanie and Josh were both easy-going and fun to work with...having fun in their own world with each session. Lots of laughing and hugging going on. Below is a sample from their wedding day. Enjoy.
I love curls...maybe because my hair is so straight !
Laughing the whole day :)
I think Josh was a little surprised...I can almost she the words "wow" coming right out of his mouth.

Her sister, Ashley sang a solo and brought everyone in the church to tears and Dr. Archer on the paino did a superb job.
Lena crying...awe



The Whites are such a close family...tears followed with hugs and lots of smiles.












Stephanie even sang karaoke to Bare Naked Ladies, her favorite group. I have to say that was a first for us :)
Die hard fans of UNC Tarheels, so only how appropriate.




Congrats Guys !