Monday, July 13, 2009

Chris VanAtta Photography's TTD Session

A couple weeks ago I was really bummed out...had some issues going on and needed someone to talk to quick before I made a rash decision. So I called up our friend Chris for some advise. I would describe Chris as a crazy, free spirited, Faith loving :O), fung shui kind of dude. So after talking with him, he helped me do what was right even if it was wrong-confused much? Well it is a long story, but anyhow the wrong right decision totally bumped me out more...yuck. But then my knight in shinning armour, Derick, suggested we go with Chris and photograph this trash the dress session he had at Fort Fisher. I hesitated but craved in - I thought would just go and watch or help hold the light or something. Well I ended up shooting the whole time with Chris and had a fab time. It was the perfect distraction and mood adjuster - I had a great time shooting and renewed my spirit too. So thanks to Chris and a big thanks to Amber for letting me play too. Check out some of the fun images I caught.

OH yeah...check out Chris's blog to for the full shoot. Here's a quick link http://chrisvanattaphoto.blogspot.com/










No comments: