Monday, May 12, 2008

Emily & Mike's 1st Pick - well sort of

Saturday we photographed Emily and Mike's wedding. If you follow our blog you may recognize them from the E-session in the NC mountains. O.K. I just want to say I don't even know if I am recovered yet from the excitement and energy level of this wedding...WHAT A DAY :) We had the privilege at this wedding to work along with I think our best couple of the year plus some great vendors including Verzaals Florist and Life Stage Videography.....can not wait to see the video. Stay tuned to Matt & Melissa's blog to see the day in motion @ http://www.lifestagevideography.com/ for that. Emily and Mike are truly one of a kind and are head over heals in love with each other...their love is just electrifying and I could not wait to share their images with everyone. So take a look at a few of my favorite shots ( hard to choose just a few ).

This first images I love: I asked Emily why she planned to wear these birds in her hair - very nontraditional - and she said " I love the freedom birds symbolize ". That just speaks volumes for her personality. Check out that cool detail of Emily's dress too :)

Roberta from Verzaals Florist did Emily's flowers...Boy what a WONDERFUL and whimsical job. Truly her best work !!!


Love it !!!!! Good job Dpiner :)


Matt (Life Stage) and Derick stopped traffic on FRONT STREET ! for this shot but I love it.


Congrats Emily & Mike have a great honeymoon in the Mountain driving your Harley !!!!!

1 comment:

Village Talkies said...

Great with detailed information. It is really very helpful for us.
Village Talkies is a top quality professional 3D architectural walkthrough animation company in Dubai and also best 3D Rendering Company in Dubai providing 3D Architectural Visualization Services and 3D Walkthrough Animation Services. Also Village Talkies is a top quality professional corporate video production company in Dubai and also best explainer video company in Dubai & 3d, 2d animation video making studio in Dubai, UAE & Abu Dhabi, Dubai, Sharjah, Umm Al Qaiwain, Fujairah, Ajman, and Ras Al Khaimah, provides Corporate & Brand films, Promotional, Marketing & Training videos, safety animation videos, post production services, CGI & VFX works, Product demo videos, Product video explainers, 2d, 3d Animation, Motion graphics, Whiteboard Explainer videos